Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rewards

I think rewards are a great motivator, so I've come up with a list of rewards for myself.

Pounds lost                     Reward
     25                         New haircut/color
     50                             Massage
     75                         Shopping Spree (at the thrifts store)
    100                        Trip to theme park

That's what I've got thus far, we shall see if I need to make more depending on motivation or because I've lost more than 100lbs. I would ultimately like to lose 120-150 lbs, but let's get to 100 first and then go from there.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these goals! Which theme park are you planning on going to? Last year my husband and our two boys went to Six Flags in San Antonio and I was waaaaay too big to go on Goliath (I think that was the name of the ride). So, I want to take the boys again this year because I think I can fit now! And I want to ride the hell out of that ride, just over and over and over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to Disney world next Oct/Nov. I'm hoping to be 100 pounds down by then and can fit into all the rides. We went to a small theme park in New Hampshire this past summer and I didn't even try to get on certain rides because I knew I wouldn't fit. I've had that moment when you get on the ride try and latch or whatever and it doesn't fit, SO awful!!!

      Delete